Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Transfer project "cineasts" from Maven to common Dynamic web project issue Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer project "cineasts" from Maven to common Dynamic web project issue

i want to do a little test from zero, so i reference the project of "cineasts", download .

i have to comments of <!-- <neo4j:repositories base-package="com"/>--> in applicationContext.xml, or else will meet this exception
    Code:
    Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource [org/jvnet/fastinfoset/VocabularyApplicationData.class] cannot be opened because it does not exist
    	at org.springframework.core.io.ClassPathResource.getInputStream(ClassPathResource.java:158)
    	at org.springframework.core.type.classreading.SimpleMetadataReader.<init>(SimpleMetadataReader.java:45)
    i use the same jars copy from cineasts in maven dependencies.

if i commented that line, then i can start tomcat with no issue, but the template is null, could anybody know how to resolve it? thanks in advance?

when i removed jar "jaxb-impl-2.1.3.jar" and "sitemesh-2.4.2.jar" can start tomcat success.

Comment

So it is a jar conflict between dynamic web and the things cineasts uses? Or rather a classpath issue?

Comment

Working...
      X