Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring data neo4j / blueprints problem.

Hi all,
    When using the spring-data-neo4j @Query annotation to run a gremlin query I get the following error

java.lang.RuntimeException: Index already exists: __types__
    at com.tinkerpop.blueprints.pgm.impls.neo4j.Neo4jGrap h.createManualIndex(Neo4jGraph.java:124)
    at com.tinkerpop.blueprints.pgm.impls.neo4j.Neo4jGrap h.loadIndices(Neo4jGraph.java:118)
    at com.tinkerpop.blueprints.pgm.impls.neo4j.Neo4jGrap h.<init>(Neo4jGraph.java:98)
    at org.springframework.data.neo4j.support.query.Greml inExecutor.createBindings(GremlinExecutor.java:64)
    at org.springframework.data.neo4j.support.query.Greml inExecutor.query(GremlinExecutor.java:53)
    at org.springframework.data.neo4j.support.query.Greml inQueryEngine.query(GremlinQueryEngine.java:46)

My Neo4j nodes are created using the @NodeEntity/@RelationshipEntity POJO and each node has a property of __types__ that holds the FQN of the node type. I have found out that gremlin does not allow an index name to be repeated on both an edge and a verticies but I can find how to specify this property name on the POJO.

Can anybody suggest a workaround for me to try?

Thanks.

Hi,

that has been resolved in SDN 2.0 M1 where we use a different index name for relationship-types. If you want to stick with 1.1. you might change that yourself in the IndexingRelationshipTypeRepresentationStrategy and rebuild the lib.

HTH

Michael

Comment

Working...
    X