Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still the same problem : I used a fresh installation of Eclipse 3.7 with STS 2.7.2 & m2e 1.0.100 and imported cineasts in its latest 1.1 release. The project runs OK on cmd line maven.
    I ve added the Aspect Path libraries. The maven on the command line (mvn clean test) works Ok, but it gives WARNINGs like :

Code:
    advice defined in org.springframework.data.neo4j.support.relationship.Neo4jRelationshipBacking has not been applied [Xlint:adviceDidNotMatch]

advice defined in org.springframework.data.neo4j.support.node.Neo4jNodeBacking has not been applied [Xlint:adviceDidNotMatch]
    When I build within Eclipse I get similar warnings.

Also I noticed that sometimes, the Eclipse Package/Project Explorer show files as being OK (no red x on them), but once you go in them and on the offending @ annotations the errors are there.

Comment

I've put some more comments on the bug report as we try to investigate further. I still can't get things to fail for me inside eclipse and without that I can't debug it. The myrestaurants-social project seems to contain more weirdness than the cineasts project as its .project contains ajbuilder twice (even after an mvn eclipse:eclipse) indicating the pom isn't quite right, I think. But the cineasts one looks fine, just won't fail for me.

If we could get a simple set of reliable steps that show a failure in the IDE, we can properly investigate it.

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelHunger View Post
        I just checked it with STS 2.7.1, 2.7.2 and 2.8.0.M2 using Import -> Maven -> Existing Maven Maven Project and imported the SDG HelloWorld project, there were no editor errors at all.

Please make sure that Project Properties -> AspectJ Build -> Aspect Path should contain two entries, first spring-aspects from the springframework and the spring-data-neo4j jars.

Attachment Attachment
        Thanks for this I was about to get crazy
        Attached Files

Comment

It's also part of the docs and the DeveloperNotes
          Last edited by MichaelHunger; Dec 15th, 2011, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X