Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Spring provide more support for semantic web?

I was wondering if spring data could support more aspects of semantic web such as as RDF representation and not just XML this may mean separate mapping constructs.

Also, in graph data, I noticed there is support for neo4j but no support for allegrograph which is a pure RDF graph store. Also, spring doesn't seem to support sesame or jena in their integration paths?

I suppose spring should be looking more towards making their integration modules more web 3.0 friendly e.g integration more support for AI/IE/IR.

Could Spring also add more support for ML and NLP for better templating of solution sets and measurement models. It would be great to integrate better with such libraries as OpenNLP/UIMA/GATE and Mahout and provide better Cloud computing support with AWS.

Also, spring hasn't provided data support for voldermort or even jackrabbit?
    They should atleast start supporting CMS integrations a lot better.
    Such frameworks as manifoldCF go a long way towards enterprise search - an integration with that may be quite useful.

It would be great if there was a STL for Java/Spring such as in C++. Java Collections can get quite limited sometimes compared to the rich array available in C++.
    Also, it would be nice to get more integration with PHP and Python as well as C++.

With a Spring Data module it would be great to build out at least a good thorough documentation and the ways of running such data in cloud so more people are able to get to grips with it quickly and effectively.

Comment

Already other communites like apache has moved in..I think spring can start working.already spring has a wonderful spring-social module..No just build upon this..Build a semantic module which can make use of its social module for social query's..spring you can!

Comment

Working...
      X