Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually that's not true, Alan suggested to take over the SD-Neo4j Roo Add-On, but I have to provide him a clean baseline first. So it all comes back to time and priorities I'm afraid

Comment

Hello all,
      First of all, thanks for such a wonderful development.
      Second - any news? Just installed yesterday night latest version of STS - of course, roo does not work with neo4j.
      Third - which is the latest roo version which works with spring data neo4j? Roo 1.1.4 is quite old - 17 May 2011.

Best regards!

Comment

The "of course" part should not be assumed

We restart working on the roo addon in June I hope so it will be upgrade to the lastest SDN and Roo.

Cheers

Michael

Comment

Sorry, didn't want to be mean with "of course"
          Thanks for the quick reply!

Comment

Hi Michael,
            Originally posted by MichaelHunger View Post
            We restart working on the roo addon in June I hope so it will be upgrade to the lastest SDN and Roo.
            Do you have any progress on Neo4j Roo addon?
            It's sad that I didn't find You stepping up with latest Neo4j and Roo versions on Devoxx conference

Regards,
            Ats

Comment

Any Newss

There doesn't seem to have been any more news on the Neo4J addon to Roo for sometime. Any news?

Using Roo 1.2.3

Adrian

Originally posted by MichaelHunger View Post
              The roo infrastructure currently revamped their internal APIs so that broke our current addon but will enable us in the future to integrate nosql data models into roo.
              I wanted to strip down our roo addon to basic setup and installation (but I assume you already have that covered) but the roo update with the changed API stopped me from continuing on that.

Hopefully I find time to address the roo addon in July. The future roo addon will target Neo4j 1.4, Roo 1.1.4 and Spring Data Graph 1.1.

Cheers

Michael

Comment

Working...
              X