Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
where is org.springframework.data.mapping.model.PersistentP roperty Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is org.springframework.data.mapping.model.PersistentP roperty

doesn't exists in spring-data-document-1.0.0.M3.zip

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/data/mapping/model/PersistentProperty
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:169)
    at org.ironrhino.core.remoting.impl.AbstractServiceRe gistry.init(AbstractServiceRegistry.java:63)
    at org.ironrhino.core.remoting.impl.AbstractServiceRe gistry.postProcessBeanFactory(AbstractServiceRegis try.java:101)
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplic ationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(Abstr actApplicationContext.java:663)
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplic ationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(Abstr actApplicationContext.java:653)
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplic ationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.ja va:407)
    at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.crea teWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:276)
    at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.init WebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:197)
    at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListe ner.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java: 47)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerS tart(StandardContext.java:4723)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext$1.call(St andardContext.java:5226)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext$1.call(St andardContext.java:5221)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Futu reTask.java:303)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.jav a:138)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run Task(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.data.mapping.model.PersistentP roperty
    at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadC lass(WebappClassLoader.java:1676)
    at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadC lass(WebappClassLoader.java:1521)
    ... 18 more

I had the same problem when using spring-data-commons-core-1.1.0.M2 and spring-data-mongodb-1.0.0.M3. I found the cause of the problem to be with PersistentProperty having been moved to the org.springframework.data.mapping package. The class making the reference is MongoPersistentProperty. I just changed the dependency back to spring-data-commons-core-1.1.0.M1 and all is well for now.

Comment

I am experience the same issue however I attempted your solution of changing to spring-data-commons-core-1.1.0.M1 and it still produces the exception.

Comment

Have you tried searching for the PersistentProperty class in your classpath in order to determine its package? If you are using Eclipse just search for types having the name PersistentProperty in you project or workspace.

I have sping-data-commons-core-1.1.0.M1 and spring-data-mongodb-1.0.0.M3 in my classpath. A search for PersistentProperty results in two dependents MongoPersistentProperty and MongoPersistentEntityIndexCreator.

Comment

Spring - PersistentProperty issue

Hello there,

I'm up against the same problem since last 2 days. Could you please let me know if you found any solution? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X