X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues switching from M2 to SNAPSHOT

Currently i have am working on a project tha will use spring-data-mongodb.

So far i am using M2 in the project. As i have discovered some bugs in spring-data-mongodb, i created a small testproject to "proof" the bugs and attach them to the jira tickets. With the project i am also able to check whether the bugs have been fixed.

The project is available at:

http://ethone.de/spring/mongodb-samples.zip

Today i tried to test it again, but when i switch to snapshot version,
    i get the following error:

Code:
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to load ApplicationContext
    	at org.springframework.test.context.TestContext.getApplicationContext(TestContext.java:308)
    	at org.springframework.test.context.support.DependencyInjectionTestExecutionListener.injectDependencies(DependencyInjectionTestExecutionListener.java:109)
    	at org.springframework.test.context.support.DependencyInjectionTestExecutionListener.prepareTestInstance(DependencyInjectionTestExecutionListener.java:75)
    	at org.springframework.test.context.TestContextManager.prepareTestInstance(TestContextManager.java:321)
    	at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.createTest(SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.java:220)
    	at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.SpringJUnit4ClassRunner$1.runReflectiveCall(SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.java:301)
    	at org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:15)
    	at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.methodBlock(SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.java:303)
    	at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.java:240)
    	at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:49)
    	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:193)
    	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:52)
    	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:191)
    	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:42)
    	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:184)
    	at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.statements.RunBeforeTestClassCallbacks.evaluate(RunBeforeTestClassCallbacks.java:61)
    	at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.statements.RunAfterTestClassCallbacks.evaluate(RunAfterTestClassCallbacks.java:70)
    	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:236)
    	at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.run(SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.java:180)
    	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:49)
    	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
    	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:467)
    	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:683)
    	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:390)
    	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:197)
    Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'barRepository': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [Assertion failed] - this argument is required; it must not be null
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1420)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:519)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:456)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:291)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:288)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:190)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:580)
    	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:895)
    	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:425)
    	at org.springframework.test.context.support.AbstractGenericContextLoader.loadContext(AbstractGenericContextLoader.java:84)
    	at org.springframework.test.context.support.AbstractGenericContextLoader.loadContext(AbstractGenericContextLoader.java:1)
    	at org.springframework.test.context.TestContext.loadApplicationContext(TestContext.java:280)
    	at org.springframework.test.context.TestContext.getApplicationContext(TestContext.java:304)
    	... 24 more
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [Assertion failed] - this argument is required; it must not be null
    	at org.springframework.util.Assert.notNull(Assert.java:112)
    	at org.springframework.util.Assert.notNull(Assert.java:123)
    	at org.springframework.data.document.mongodb.repository.MongoRepositoryFactoryBean$MongoRepositoryFactory.<init>(MongoRepositoryFactoryBean.java:124)
    	at org.springframework.data.document.mongodb.repository.MongoRepositoryFactoryBean.createRepositoryFactory(MongoRepositoryFactoryBean.java:85)
    	at org.springframework.data.repository.support.RepositoryFactoryBeanSupport.afterPropertiesSet(RepositoryFactoryBeanSupport.java:143)
    	at org.springframework.data.document.mongodb.repository.MongoRepositoryFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(MongoRepositoryFactoryBean.java:100)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1477)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1417)
    	... 37 more
    Did something change so that i have to change my spring beans config, or is the current snapshot not working? I wonder if "broken" snapshots (compiles, but with failed tests) get deployed into the nexus snapshot repository. You can easily switch from M2 to SNAPSHOT just by changing the pom. WIth M2 the applicationContext gets started, but some of my tests fail of course.

If something changed or i did something wrong, please tell me.

Thanks,
    Matthias
Working...
X