Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paged results: no matching response control found

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble setting up a paged search: apparently a response control is missing but I can't figure out how to create/use it...

here is my code:

Code:
    SearchControls searchControls = new SearchControls();

searchControls.setCountLimit(resultsLimit);

searchControls.setSearchScope(SearchControls.SUBTREE_SCOPE);

CollectingNameClassPairCallbackHandler handler = new ContextMapperCallbackHandler(cm);

PagedResultsDirContextProcessor requestControl = new  PagedResultsDirContextProcessor(3);

ldapTemplate.search(root, filter.encode(), searchControls, handler, requestControl);

return handler.getList();

The request works just fine without the paged results dir context processor, otherwise it returns me 0 results and this error in the logs:

"No matching response control found for paged results - looking for 'class javax.naming.ldap.PagedResultsResponseControl"

Could anybody help me?

Thanks a lot

What LDAP server are you using? Did you make sure that the LDAP server you are using
    supports paged results?

Comment

Hi Bvar,

I'm not a 10% sure but another application appears to do the same thing, so I guess the server implements paged search.

Anyway, I feel like the server isn't the problem here: I checked into the logs and there was no trace of my connections, so apparently they died before even reaching the server.

That's why I think the problem comes from the code: don't you notice anything wrong with it?

Comment

Did you solve this issue?
        I have the same problem and I've tried a lot of things to solve it, but with no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by ovedwish View Post
          Did you solve this issue?
          I have the same problem and I've tried a lot of things to solve it, but with no luck.
          Did you resolve this now?

Comment

The problem occured in my environment due to a bug in Jboss 7, in its earlier stages. It was now solved, so I didn't encounter this issue again.

What environment are you working on?

Do you have more information on the exact error/exception?

I'll be happy to help.

Oved

Comment

The details are here, please help

http://forum.springsource.org/showth...-query-on-LDAP

Comment

Working...
              X