X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.3.1 release date estimate?

I'm currently using 1.3.1 snapshots for a project, but if there won't be a release of that version before we need to go to production in a couple months, I may need to consider reverting to 1.3.0. Is there any estimate for the 1.3.1 release schedule?

Thanks,
    Dan

Release 1.3.1 and snapshot updates?

Originally posted by dholmes97 View Post
    I'm currently using 1.3.1 snapshots for a project, but if there won't be a release of that version before we need to go to production in a couple months, I may need to consider reverting to 1.3.0. Is there any estimate for the 1.3.1 release schedule?

Thanks,
    Dan
    Has this project been abandoned?
    Long time, no snapshot updates listed...
    No ETA for release 1.3.1 (nor reply)?!?!

Please tell me it ain't so

Comment

I'm working on finalizing 1.3.1 for release within a few weeks, if everything goes according to plan. Sorry for being quiet, guys. Overwhelmed by life.

Comment

Thanks for the good news ulsa!!

Comment

Ulsa Needs a Vacation!

Originally posted by ulsa View Post
          I'm working on finalizing 1.3.1 for release within a few weeks, if everything goes according to plan. Sorry for being quiet, guys. Overwhelmed by life.
          Thanks, Ulsa.
          I check Jiri and you have been doing quite a bit of work!
          ...and we appreciate it

THANK YOU, Ulsa!

Comment

And I'm happy to say that the snapshot directory has been cleaned of old stuff. It has brand new builds there now, including the ODM mapping framework and the LDIF parsing framework.

Comment

Thank you for your work on this Ulsa. We are excited and will be upgrading from 1.2.1 to 1.3.1 when it is released. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X