Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx incompatible with org.springspringframework.ldap.core.DirCo Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx incompatible with org.springspringframework.ldap.core.DirCo

Hi,
    I have a web application that was running fine in IBM Websphere 6.1. After an upgrade to Websphere 8.0, I started getting the error message.

[1/31/12 13:11:11:423 EST] 000000db webapp E com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp logServletError SRVE0293E: [Servlet Error]-[myapp]: java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx incompatible with org.springframework.ldap.core.DirContextAdapter
    at org.springframework.security.ldap.SpringSecurityLd apTemplate$2.mapFromContext(SpringSecurityLdapTemp late.java:158)
    at org.springframework.ldap.core.ContextMapperCallbac kHandler.getObjectFromNameClassPair(ContextMapperC allbackHandler.java:67)
    at org.springframework.ldap.core.CollectingNameClassP airCallbackHandler.handleNameClassPair(CollectingN ameClassPairCallbackHandler.java:50)
    at org.springframework.ldap.core.LdapTemplate.search( LdapTemplate.java:297)
    at org.springframework.ldap.core.LdapTemplate.search( LdapTemplate.java:259)
    at org.springframework.ldap.core.LdapTemplate.search( LdapTemplate.java:606)
    at org.springframework.ldap.core.LdapTemplate.search( LdapTemplate.java:524)
    The application was initially running on spring framework 3.0.5 and spring security 3.0.2.
    I upgraded both of them to 3.1.0 and it is still failing in WAS 8.0.
    Java version 1.6
    I am using maven to take care of dependencies.
    Maven version 3.0.3

I have read some posts for similar problems but have not been able to figure out a working solution for the problem.
    I am new to Spring framework so I might be missing something.
    Any help to solve the problem would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Kccer

This issue was fixed with a fix back from IBM for WAS 8.0

Comment

Originally posted by Kccer View Post
      This issue was fixed with a fix back from IBM for WAS 8.0
      Could you please tell me the name of the fix. I hav exactly the same problem.

Comment

The fix should have been integrated in the latest update of WAS 8.0.
        I you update to the latest version of the WAS 8.0 then it should fix the problem.

Comment

Ok, fine. I upgraded to WebSphere Application Server 8.0.0.2 and it worked expected. Thank you for this helpful information

Comment

Working...
          X