Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing right parenthesis in CriteriaQuery expression

Hi,
    I'm trying to execute the next query using CriteriaBuilder and CriteriaQuery interfaces:

select DES_EVE_CAT, COUNT(*) from KWXS.TKWXSSAU where ( DES_EVE_CAT in ('asociaServicioMejorado') ) and ( TIM_EVENTO<=TO_DATE('31/10/2014','DD/MM/YYYY') ) group by DES_EVE_CAT;
    My code to represent the sql expression is like this:

List<String> consumptionTypes = Arrays.asList(EventoAplicacion.EVENTOAPLICACION_RE GISTER_SOA_SERVICE_CONSUMPTION);
    CriteriaBuilder cb = entityManager.getCriteriaBuilder();
    CriteriaQuery<TkwxssauWrapper> cq = cb.createQuery(TkwxssauWrapper.class);
    Root <Tkwxssau> tkwxssau = cq.from(Tkwxssau.class);
    List<Predicate> predicates = new ArrayList<Predicate>();

Expression<String> expDesEveCat = tkwxssau.get("desEveCat");
    predicates.add(expDesEveCat.in(consumptionTypes));

Path<Long> desEveCatPath = tkwxssau.get( "desEveCat" );
    cq.select(cb.construct(TkwxssauWrapper.class, desEveCatPath, cb.count(tkwxssau)));

cq.where(cb.and(predicates.toArray(new Predicate[predicates.size()])));
    cq.groupBy(tkwxssau.get("desEveCat"));

TypedQuery<TkwxssauWrapper> q = entityManager.createQuery(cq);
    List<TkwxssauWrapper> results = q.getResultList();
    It seems the code is right, but when I'm debugging it, it finishes with next error :

org.springframework.orm.jpa.JpaSystemException: org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not execute query; nested exception isjavax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not execute query
    at org.springframework.orm.jpa.EntityManagerFactoryUt ils.convertJpaAccessExceptionIfPossible(EntityMana gerFactoryUtils.java:311)
    at
    Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00907: missing right parenthesis
    The sentence generated by my code is this :

select new TkwxssauWrapper(generatedAlias0.desEveCat, count(generatedAlias0)) from Tkwxssau as generatedAlias0 where ( generatedAlias0.desEveCat in (aram0) ) and ( generatedAlias0.timEvento<=aram1 ) group by generatedAlias0.desEveCat
    if I translate it to sql to execute in the Oracle SQL Database like this,

select DES_EVE_CAT, COUNT(generatedAlias0) from KWXS.TKWXSSAU as generatedAlias0 where ( generatedAlias0.DES_EVE_CAT in ('asociaServicioMejorado') ) and ( generatedAlias0.TIM_EVENTO<=TO_DATE('31/10/2014','DD/MM/YYYY') ) group by generatedAlias0.DES_EVE_CAT;
    shows the followed error :

Error: ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended

SQLState: 42000
    ErrorCode: 933
    I have seen that Oracle does not accept the alias clause AS: from KWXS.TKWXSSAU as generatedAlias0, and I think this is my error.

I've checked my configurations files and I 've seen that the mapping to Oracle is correctly indicated in the persintence.xml file :

<property name="hibernate.dialect" value="org.hibernate.dialect.OracleDialect"/>
    I have been looking for the answer for other pages and I still havent found any solution.

Is there any possibility to remove the alias or generate the alias without AS clause?

Thanks for you help.

José Pascual

Hm, it's true that Oracle SQL may not contain the "as" word at this place in the query. Are you 100% sure that the "hibernate.dialect" property is used from this file during runtime?

Comment

Hi Gwieser,
      I have been seeing the logs when my server is uploading and I have saw this warning:

27/2/2014 12:51:13.165 INFO [Dialect.?:?] Using dialect: org.hibernate.dialect.OracleDialect
      27/2/2014 12:51:13.415 WARN [Oracle9Dialect.?:?] The Oracle9Dialect dialect has been deprecated; use either Oracle9iDialect or Oracle10gDialect instead
      27/2/2014 12:51:13.415 WARN [OracleDialect.?:?] The OracleDialect dialect has been deprecated; use Oracle8iDialect instead
      Is it possible that here is the error?

Should I change the dialect to Oracle8iDialect ?

Thanks for your help

Best regards

José Pascual

Comment

Working...
      X