Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classpath settings

Hi,
    When I'm running the yarn-boot sample, built from repository - it run without any problems. When I try to run any yarn applications, they fails. The reason is the classpath settings. When used default classpath (use-default-yarn-classpath="true"), this is added
    environment { key: "CLASSPATH" val
    "./*:$HADOOP_COMMON_HOME/share/hadoop/common/*:$HADOOP_COMMON_HOME/share/hadoop/common/lib/*:$HADOOP_CONF_DIR:$HADOOP_HDFS_HOME/share/hadoop/hdfs/*:$HADOOP_HDFS_HOME/share/hadoop/hdfs/lib/*:$HADOOP_YARN_HOME/share/hadoop/yarn/*:$HADOOP_YARN_HOME/share/hadoop/yarn/lib/*" }

I have a cluster with the different settings. When I change the the classpath settings in samples - yarn samples started to work. I couldn't find where spring-framework have these settings defined and how can I change/set them once without adjusting classpath of each applications.
    Thanks
    ​Victor

We don't have them as part of Spring, the defaults are coming from the Hadoop jars. You could include a yarn-site.xml file on the clients classpath and just add the "yarn.application.classpath" property to it.

Comment

Working...
    X