X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOFException with hadoop input

Im getting follwoing error while running Spring Hadoop WordCount example. Could any one please tell me where I am going wrong.

Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.io.IOException: Call to localhost/127.0.0.1:9000 failed on local exception: java.io.EOFException
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1401)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAu towireCapableBeanFactory.java:512)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAuto wireCapableBeanFactory.java:450)

This is my job defined

<hdp:job id="wordcount-job" validate-paths="false"
    input-path="/input/" output-path="/home/hadoop/output"
    mapper="com.sample.spring.hadoop.test.WordCount.Ma p"
    reducer="com.sample.spring.hadoop.test.WordCount.R educe"/>

<bean id="runner" class="org.springframework.data.hadoop.mapreduce.J obRunner" p:jobs-ref="wordcount-job"/>

Hi,

The exception stack is not full. Have you started you hadoop before running the example? Meanwhile, ensure you use the same version in hadoop server and Spring hadoop.

Comment

Working...
    X