Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Seems no-one is answering any posts in here ? My Spring Project is stagnating. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems no-one is answering any posts in here ? My Spring Project is stagnating.

????????????????

Ehrm. If you are off offending people you are doing a great job with this post.

If your project stops and is important then invest some money and BUY support. This forum is community support and people post here on/in there own time. Well you are at least on my blacklist now...

Comment

hey look, I got a response.....

dont be so over sensitive, I'm just pretty frustrated. Compounded by the fact that I fully and totally believe in the Spring way of doing things, championing the cause on every project, only to be snubbed with a nasty comment
      I admit, I am desperate......I apologize.

I'm so badly putting my neck on the block with the solution I'm crafting, but I know its the right way to go. No one in the company iIwork at has bought into my Spring based proposal, so to expect them to pay for support so early in the research and proof of concept wouldnt get me very far. I've really given my pound of flesh into the OpenSource community and just felt my simple request was being ignored.

It definitely seems I will need to BUY my own support. Be happy!

So then, after all is said and done, if its support I need, I will

Comment

Working...
      X