Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Is it possible to reload / re-initialize a spring bean every time it is referred? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to reload / re-initialize a spring bean every time it is referred?

Hi,

I am facing with an issue with Implementation of Custom Fields with Spring+ Hibernate.

After creating the custom field, the Hibernate session not able to recognize the updated database schema, so, hibernate session was not able to add data to the newly added custom field. When we restart the servers, we are able to see that data to custom field is inserting properly, as the session Factory got reloaded with new set of database schema Meta data.

I am trying to achieve this with out restarting servers, So, I guess solution for it will be reloading the session factory bean when it was referred. So, that with this reloading / re-initialization of bean can able to recognize database schema changes.

Is there any way to handle in spring bean configurations to reload / re-initialize the bean when it was referred?

Thanks,
    Mohan

check this frame work to achive reload and refresh

http://obix-framework.sourceforge.net/docs/docs.shtml

Comment

Working...
    X