X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring - Ibatis Stored Procedure Call

I have an Oracle stored procedure that inserts a row into a table from a set of input parameters and returns a number back.

I want to map the input parameters to a Java object and return the output parameter as Integer.

I am not able to achieve this since the Ibatis Paramerter Map always expects a Map or a custom java object and not both.

Is it possible to achieve this? I have attached the Ibatis config below

Code:
    <parameterMap  id="parameterTest" class="com.fmrco.compliance.ace.builder.control.BuildControlObject" >	  
    	    <parameter property="buildRunId" jdbcType="NUMBER" javaType="java.lang.Long" mode="IN"/>
    	    <parameter property="ruleKeyId" jdbcType="NUMBER" javaType="java.lang.Long" mode="IN"/>
    	    <parameter property="ruleVerNum" jdbcType="NUMBER" javaType="java.lang.Long" mode="IN"/>
    	    <parameter property="dataLoadId" jdbcType="NUMBER" javaType="java.lang.Long" mode="IN"/>
    	    <parameter property="buildTypeRefId" jdbcType="NUMBER" javaType="java.lang.Long" mode="IN"/>
    	    <parameter property="buildStatusRefId" jdbcType="NUMBER" javaType="java.lang.Long" mode="IN"/>
    	    <parameter property="buildComment" jdbcType="VARCHAR" javaType="java.lang.String" mode="IN"/>
    	    <parameter property="addUsrId" jdbcType="VARCHAR" javaType="java.lang.String" mode="IN"/>	   
    	</parameterMap>

<parameterMap id="test" class="map" >
           <parameter property="inputs" typeName="parameterTest"  />
           <parameter property="numRows" jdbcType="VARCHAR" javaType="java.lang.Long" mode="OUT"/>	 
        </parameterMap>

<procedure id="BUILD_CONTROL_INSERT" parameterMap="test" resultClass="java.lang.Long">
    	  {call BUILD_CONTROL_INSERT(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}
    	</procedure>

Hi,
    I don't think that's possible, at least according to any example I've seen. The "cleanest" solution I can suggest is to use Apache Commons BeanUtils to copy your domain object properties to a map and after calling the procedure copying the desired value from the map to another variable - three lines instead of one is not that terrible.
    If anyone can suggest a better way I'd also like to hear it.

Comment

Hi busybee,

I don't understand what your intention is, however based on your ibatis config, I believe it won't work because the number of parameter in the parameterMap is not the same as the number of ? in your stored procedure.

If you really need a custom converter, you can consider to implement TypeHandlerCallback interface.

Hope it can help.

Cheers,
      Winarto

Comment

Working...
      X