Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring StoredProcedure abstraction

Hi,
    First of all, thanks for a ease of use framework from the Spring team.
    I have a question on the StoreProcedure usage in Spring.
    1. I have significant number of Store Procedure calls in my application.
    2. I would like to have a Generic implementation class which extends the Spring's abstract StoredProcedure class.
    3. All stored procedure / function invocation from DAOs will make use of the Generic class instead of implementing separate stored procedure classes extending the StoredProcedure class.
    4. I would like to pass the Procedure Name, Parameters from the DAO methods at runtime.
    5. How is this possible, since the StoredProcedure constructors expect DataSource/JdbcTemplate and the procedure name. Also there are no methods to set Procedure Name.

your suggestions are much appreciated..

Calling Multiple Stored Procedures from a Generic Class.

Hi Raj,

I am in the same situation ..were you able to figure out how to do it.. If Yes, Can you please send me the Code snippet please... I would be very thankful if you can help me..

Originally posted by raj_m View Post
    Hi,
    First of all, thanks for a ease of use framework from the Spring team.
    I have a question on the StoreProcedure usage in Spring.
    1. I have significant number of Store Procedure calls in my application.
    2. I would like to have a Generic implementation class which extends the Spring's abstract StoredProcedure class.
    3. All stored procedure / function invocation from DAOs will make use of the Generic class instead of implementing separate stored procedure classes extending the StoredProcedure class.
    4. I would like to pass the Procedure Name, Parameters from the DAO methods at runtime.
    5. How is this possible, since the StoredProcedure constructors expect DataSource/JdbcTemplate and the procedure name. Also there are no methods to set Procedure Name.

your suggestions are much appreciated..

Comment

Working...
    X