Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• petclinic with netbeans

Hi,

I'm trying to get the hang of database access with spring so trying to use the petclinic example.

After I run build.bat and warfile.bat i can deploy the war file using Sun Java System Application server but...

When i try and open the project in netbeans, I can successfully build it using netbeans...but then can't seem to use netbeans to deploy it to tomcat 5.5 - I always get the following error:

FAIL - Failed to deploy application at context path /petclinic4
    C:\Netbeans Projects\petclinic4\nbproject\build-impl.xml:531: Deployment error:
    The module has not been deployed.
    See the server log for details.
    BUILD FAILED (total time: 1 minute 0 seconds)

Anyone know why this is or alternatively...has anyone got a netbeans project for petclinic that I can use?

wow. this post is over a year old with no response

Sorry dude. It doesn't look like you'll get help here.
    Originally posted by fruitman View Post
    Hi,

I'm trying to get the hang of database access with spring so trying to use the petclinic example.

After I run build.bat and warfile.bat i can deploy the war file using Sun Java System Application server but...

When i try and open the project in netbeans, I can successfully build it using netbeans...but then can't seem to use netbeans to deploy it to tomcat 5.5 - I always get the following error:

FAIL - Failed to deploy application at context path /petclinic4
    C:\Netbeans Projects\petclinic4\nbproject\build-impl.xml:531: Deployment error:
    The module has not been deployed.
    See the server log for details.
    BUILD FAILED (total time: 1 minute 0 seconds)

Anyone know why this is or alternatively...has anyone got a netbeans project for petclinic that I can use?

Comment

Working...
    X