Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring JdbcTemplate usage

Hai,

I am new to Spring JdbcTemplate. Before that I have used the Struts MVC, Now I have implemented the Struts MVC with in the Spring Framework. Instead of putting connection properties in context.xml file, I have used xml file in WEB-INF/Classes folder. I have called that file in ApplicationContextPath class.

I have passes the datasource in JdbcTemplate class. After we had implemented this, sometimes we got error as

org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionEx ception: Could not get JDBC Connection; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException:Connection Refused
    Error.

What is the solution for this.What is the difference to use pure StrutsMvc and Spring JdbcTemplate to read the Database connection.

Thanks and Regards

Mahe

I'm not sure I understand what your question is. Is it possible to see the stacktrace? By the looks of it, it's failing to get a connection. Is the database down? Have you run out of connections? Are you using a connection pool?
    Last edited by karldmoore; Aug 27th, 2007, 03:45 PM.

Comment

StrutsMVC is not a framework to access the database.

And also i agree with karldmoore, your application failed to connect to database.

Comment

Working...
      X