X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed to EAGER fetch data fully

I have deployed an spring+JPA+hibernate application on tomcat. Below is the relationship of objects in my application.

Object A (1)-- (1) Object B (1) --- (N) Object C

I have implemented using JPA annotation on object A,B and C with Fetch EAGER. So Whenever I query an object A, it should return a list of object C. With the unit testing it appears there is no problem returning a list of object C. However with the tomcat it returns only one object of C. I'm dumbfounded why it should not return a list.

With the unit test, I use ClasspathXmlApplicationContext to retrieve the xml and create a handler to set DAO with entityManager object. As for the tomcat I let the container to set the DAO. Any idea why it's giving a different result??

I would presume there must be something different between the two tests you run. It's always a good idea to up the logging and some the two outputs.
    Last edited by karldmoore; Aug 27th, 2007, 03:55 PM.

Comment

thanks for your feedback..It's my bad. The jar files used in the web application are incorrect. Apparently I have two different set of release of hibernate package. I mixed some jar files from the older release.

Thx

Comment

Originally posted by andre999 View Post
        thanks for your feedback..It's my bad. The jar files used in the web application are incorrect. Apparently I have two different set of release of hibernate package. I mixed some jar files from the older release.
        ahhhhh ok that makes more sense. Glad you fixed it.
        Last edited by karldmoore; Aug 27th, 2007, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X