X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bean Wrapper Implementation

Do bean Wrapper Implementation in the Beans package Supports for Conversion of the Type between the Various Collections..

For example can a Map be automatically casted to List we have type Conversion methods Like dotypeConversionIfnecessary()...

can any one provide me certain docs regarding the BeanWrapperImplementation..I am not able to get it whether it a solution to my problem..

Thanks for any help..

Originally posted by chandru View Post
    Do bean Wrapper Implementation in the Beans package Supports for Conversion of the Type between the Various Collections..
    BeanWrapperImpl is to be considered an internal framework class IMO. Don't care for it but have a look on PropertyEditors instead.

Originally posted by chandru View Post
    For example can a Map be automatically casted to List we have type Conversion methods Like dotypeConversionIfnecessary()...
    Map is not a Collection. It has completely different semantics. While Collection has addAll(Collection) this does not work with a Map.

Jörg

Comment

What is it you are trying to do?
      Last edited by karldmoore; Aug 27th, 2007, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Bean wrapper Implementation

hi

Actually I am trying to map the ResultSet to the ValueObject..I have ArrayList in my VO for capturing the Columns of multiple records.
        So when we take a particular Column we should get the Column Values of all the records for a SingleColumn in a ArrayList and bind this ArrayList to the VO..This is my task..

Does beanwrapper Impl Can Help me for this Puropse in any way..Please suggest some other Procedure..

Kindly help me..

Comment

Working...
        X