Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retriveing Data using Hibernate and passing it to view

Hi,
    I am using hibernate to data persistence and retrieval.
    My requirement is to get a set of data from the data base (postgres) and storing those list of data in a drop down box.
    Once the drop down box is populated, the user would select an option from it.Again based on the selection of option i should retrieve the data from the db and show the rest of the data in text box, that i have in the same page.

My first doubt is, when the page is loading i.e on the page load i should be populating the drop down menu.For this what is the controller that i should be using (my option was abstract command controller).
    Once the drop down menu is populated, the user would be selecting an option.So again based on the option selected i have to retrieve the data and show it in a form.Can i do all this stuff in a single controller.

At last, the user would update rather do some workarounds in the form and submit it.
    Can anyone guide me on which controller and how many of them i should be using to make my code optimized.

It would be better to post this on the web forum. It's really a web concern.

Comment

Re-posted here............
      http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=38911

Comment

Working...
      X