X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDO in Spring Documentation

I checked against the Spring Reference Documentation V1.1 and found that the JDO section is empty. But I am going to use JDO inside Spring for my coming project, is there any other documentation on it or if spring team has any plan or idea on writing that?

That'll be great if anyone of you can provide me some guidelines on using JDO in Spring.

Thanks a lot for your help! :oops:

Nobody's had the time resources to write anything yet for JDO. It may still happen for 1.1 final.

Contributions gratefully accepted :-)

Regards,

Comment

Re: JDO in Spring Documentation

Originally posted by andy
      I work on the JPOX JDO implementation and will be writing a tutorial of JPOX with Spring in the very near future. I've added a placeholder on the JPOX site for where it will appear when I get the time. If you just wanted an example, Kodo provides a downloadable example but with little description iirc.
      Very thanks for the help. That'll be great if you could provide more code examples to me if any.

Comment

Andy,

I just browsed through your new tutorial - good stuff! I didn't know about the problem with flattening a class hierarchy yet: When will this be available in JPOX?

Juergen

Comment

Working...
        X