Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting EntityResolver

Hello,

I am trying to use iBATIS in a standalone Spring application. For some reason, I'm not able to connect to the network to validate their DTDs. To get around this (and for performance reasons), I'd like to access the DTDs in the iBATIS jar file.

I have emulated the technique used by Spring to get its DTDs in the BeanDtdResolver class, however, I don't know how to plug my entity resolver class in.

Does anyone know how this might be done?

Thanks,
    Bill

Unless I'm missing something you're trying to make iBatis look for the DTD somewhere else, so it probably required knowledge of the internals of iBatis. You may have a better chance of getting a reply on the iBatis suport forums.

Comment

Resolved the issue...

Hello,

Since I posted the question, I'll post the answer.

Its basically a RTFM situation along with a rookie mistake or two. I was following the Spring samples which are in iBATIS 1.x, but had downloaded the Developer's Guide from iBATIS. Somehow I intermixed 1.x and 2.0 XML mappings and so the DTD resolution got a bit confusing.

If I could say anything, it would be nice if the Spring samples used iBATIS 2.0. But that's not a very minor point of feedback.

Bill

Comment

Hmm, I didn't realize the Spring samples are still for iBatis 1.x. I'll try to get that corrected. It's a straight one-to-one conversion, very straightforward...

Comment

Working...
        X