Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeanCreationException with a NullPointerException

Hello,
    when i try to deploy my app im getting this error that has been frusturating me for the past 2 days. Here is the relevant information.

StackTrace:
    Code:
    2006-02-27 15:28:42,453 [http-8080-Processor24] ERROR org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader  - Context initialization failed
    org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'adminLogonDAO' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/classes/spring-Advising-DAOs.xml]: Can't resolve reference to bean 'advisingSessionFactory' while setting property 'sessionFactory'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'advisingSessionFactory' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/classes/spring.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'advisingSessionFactory' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/classes/spring.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    	at org.hibernate.hql.ast.ParameterTranslationsImpl.getNamedParameterExpectedType(ParameterTranslationsImpl.java:63)
    	at org.hibernate.engine.query.HQLQueryPlan.buildParameterMetadata(HQLQueryPlan.java:245)
    	at org.hibernate.engine.query.HQLQueryPlan.<init>(HQLQueryPlan.java:95)
    	at org.hibernate.engine.query.HQLQueryPlan.<init>(HQLQueryPlan.java:54)
    	at org.hibernate.engine.query.QueryPlanCache.getHQLQueryPlan(QueryPlanCache.java:71)
    	at org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl.checkNamedQueries(SessionFactoryImpl.java:363)
    	at org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl.<init>(SessionFactoryImpl.java:327)
    	at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSessionFactory(Configuration.java:1176)
    	at org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.LocalSessionFactoryBean.newSessionFactory(LocalSessionFactoryBean.java:800)
    	at org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.LocalSessionFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(LocalSessionFactoryBean.java:726)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:990)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:275)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:193)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:240)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:163)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.resolveReference(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:898)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.resolveValueIfNecessary(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:832)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:773)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:601)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:258)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:193)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:240)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:163)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:236)
    	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:304)
    	at org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.refresh(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:131)
    	at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:167)
    	at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:101)
    	at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:48)

spring.xml:
    Code:

<bean id="advisingSessionFactory" class="org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.LocalSessionFactoryBean">
    		<property name="dataSource">
    			<ref bean="advisingMainDataSource" />
    		</property>
    		<property name="hibernateProperties">
    			<props>
    				<prop key="hibernate.dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLInnoDBDialect</prop>
    				<prop key="hibernate.show_sql">false</prop>
    			</props>
    		</property>
    		<property name="mappingResources">
    			<list>
    				<value>/mappings/Advising/AdminLogon.hbm.xml</value>
    				<value>/mappings/Advising/AdminUser.hbm.xml</value>
    				<value>/mappings/Advising/AdvisingAppointments.hbm.xml</value>
    				<value>/mappings/Advising/AdvisingSummaries.hbm.xml</value>
    				<value>/mappings/Advising/AdvisorLogon.hbm.xml</value>
    				<value>/mappings/Advising/AdvisorProfile.hbm.xml</value>
    				<value>/mappings/Advising/AdvisorUser.hbm.xml</value>
    				<value>/mappings/Advising/AdvisorSchedule.hbm.xml</value>
    				<value>/mappings/Advising/AppointmentStatusLookup.hbm.xml</value>
    				<value>/mappings/Advising/NostdAnswers.hbm.xml</value>
    				<value>/mappings/Advising/NostdQuestions.hbm.xml</value>
    				<value>/mappings/Advising/ScheduleCodeLookup.hbm.xml</value>
    				<value>/mappings/Advising/StdAnswerLookup.hbm.xml</value>
    				<value>/mappings/Advising/StdQuestionLookup.hbm.xml</value>
    				<value>/mappings/Advising/StdQuestions.hbm.xml</value>
    				<value>/mappings/Advising/StudentLogon.hbm.xml</value>
    				<value>/mappings/Advising/StudentUser.hbm.xml</value>
    				<value>/mappings/Advising/SupervisorLogon.hbm.xml</value>
    				<value>/mappings/Advising/SupervisorUser.hbm.xml</value>
    			</list>
    		</property>
    	</bean>

spring-Advising-DAOs.xml:
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE beans PUBLIC "-//SPRING//DTD BEAN//EN" 
    	"http://www.springframework.org/dtd/spring-beans.dtd">

<beans>
        <!-- 
        SAP Advising Database DAO definitions
        -->
        <bean id="adminLogonDAO" 
            class="edu.ucr.c3.sap.dao.advising.hibernate.AdminLogonDAO">
            <property name="sessionFactory"><ref bean="advisingSessionFactory"/></property>      
        </bean>

**NOTE: I had to cut the code sections short because i was getting length errors on the post. I tried to keep all the relevant information. If you need more please let me know.

In the spring.xml the advisingDataSource is a bean defined elsewhere in file that makes the connection to the database. That works fine else that would of thrown an error. Again I am not seeing anything here that is causing this error.

Enviroment:
    - Hibernate 3.1
    - Spring 1.2
    - Tomcat-5.0.28

If anyone can help me with this problem i would really appreciate it.
    Thanks
    -Ray

It looks like you have a bad sql-query in one of your mapping files. Configure your logger to log DEBUG messages for org.hibernate and you should see which one it is.

Comment

thanks for that tip. Now do i have to modify my logger4j.properties file or is there a logger bean that needs to be defined to catch this. currently this is what my properties file looks like

Code:
      # Set root logger level to DEBUG and its only appender to A1.
      log4j.rootLogger=warn, A1
      log4j.logger.edu.ucr.c3=debug
      log4j.logger.edu.ucr.c3.ucrwarehouse=debug
      log4j.logger.net.sf.hibernate.HQL=debug
      log4j.logger.net.sf.hibernate.HQL=debug

# A1 is set to be a ConsoleAppender.
      log4j.appender.A1=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender

# A1 uses PatternLayout.
      log4j.appender.A1.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
      log4j.appender.A1.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{ISO8601} [%t] %-5p %c %x - %m%n
      can you please help me and tell me what i need to modify to debug this query statements? when i say the log4j.rootLogger to DEBUG i got pages and pages of what seemed to be garbage, none of it seemed relevant.

Thanks
      -Ray

**EDIT**
      Nevermind i figured it out, after rereading your post it was very obvious

log4j.logger.org.hibernate=debug

Comment

Ok i went through all the debug messages and found nothing. The output was too big to post, but i attatached the output in a file. I guess the main thing to point out was that every query had this associated with it

Code:
        2006-02-28 10:28:44,671 [main] DEBUG org.hibernate.hql.ast.ErrorCounter  - throwQueryException() : no errors
        Its possible that im overlooking something in the output, but im not sure. Can someone please take a look and maybe suggest something else I can try to figure this problem out?

Thanks
        -Ray

Comment

I configured my logger to run on org.springframework to see what came up and I saw this amoung the output that caught my eye as interesting

Code:
          2006-02-28 10:51:17,671 [http-8080-Processor24] INFO  org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory  - Destroying singletons in factory {org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory defining beans [adminLogonDAO,adminUserDAO,advisorLogonDAO,advisorRegularHoursDAO,advisorServiceRolesDAO,advisorStatusLogDAO,advisorUserDAO,departmentDAO,frontdeskLogonDAO,frontdeskStatusLogDAO,frontdeskUserDAO,serviceCatLookupDAO,supervisorLogonDAO,supervisorStatusLogDAO,supervisorUserDAO,systemHolidaysDAO,systemSchoolYearsDAO,systemSettingsDAO,userStatusLookupDAO,advisingAppointmentsDAO,advisingSummariesDAO,advisorProfileDAO,advisorScheduleDAO,appointmentStatusLookupDAO,nostdAnswersDAO,nostdQuestionsDAO,stdAnswerLookupDAO,stdQuestionLookupDAO,stdQuestionsDAO,studentLogonDAO,studentUserDAO,addAdvisingSummarySvcTarget,cancelStudentAppointmentSvcTarget,editScheduleSvcTarget,enterStudentInformationSvcTarget,scheduleStudentAppointmentSvcTarget,transferAnAppointmentSvcTarget,veiwGroupScheduleSvcTarget,veiwStudentHistorySvcTarget,veiwStudentInformationSvcTarget,managerMainDataSource,advisingMainDataSource,surveyMainDataSource,advisingSessionFactory,managerSessionFactory,surveySessionFactory,advisingTxManager,managerTxManager,surveyTxManager,mailSender,warehouse,velocityEngine]; root of BeanFactory hierarchy}
          2006-02-28 10:51:17,687 [http-8080-Processor24] DEBUG org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory  - Retrieving dependent beans for bean 'advisingMainDataSource'
          2006-02-28 10:51:17,687 [http-8080-Processor24] DEBUG org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory  - Applying DestructionAwareBeanPostProcessors to bean with name 'advisingMainDataSource'
          2006-02-28 10:51:17,687 [http-8080-Processor24] DEBUG org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory  - Invoking custom destroy method 'close' on bean with name 'advisingMainDataSource'
          2006-02-28 10:51:17,703 [http-8080-Processor24] INFO  org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory  - Destroying inner beans in factory {org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory defining beans [adminLogonDAO,adminUserDAO,advisorLogonDAO,advisorRegularHoursDAO,advisorServiceRolesDAO,advisorStatusLogDAO,advisorUserDAO,departmentDAO,frontdeskLogonDAO,frontdeskStatusLogDAO,frontdeskUserDAO,serviceCatLookupDAO,supervisorLogonDAO,supervisorStatusLogDAO,supervisorUserDAO,systemHolidaysDAO,systemSchoolYearsDAO,systemSettingsDAO,userStatusLookupDAO,advisingAppointmentsDAO,advisingSummariesDAO,advisorProfileDAO,advisorScheduleDAO,appointmentStatusLookupDAO,nostdAnswersDAO,nostdQuestionsDAO,stdAnswerLookupDAO,stdQuestionLookupDAO,stdQuestionsDAO,studentLogonDAO,studentUserDAO,addAdvisingSummarySvcTarget,cancelStudentAppointmentSvcTarget,editScheduleSvcTarget,enterStudentInformationSvcTarget,scheduleStudentAppointmentSvcTarget,transferAnAppointmentSvcTarget,veiwGroupScheduleSvcTarget,veiwStudentHistorySvcTarget,veiwStudentInformationSvcTarget,managerMainDataSource,advisingMainDataSource,surveyMainDataSource,advisingSessionFactory,managerSessionFactory,surveySessionFactory,advisingTxManager,managerTxManager,surveyTxManager,mailSender,warehouse,velocityEngine]; root of BeanFactory hierarchy}
          is destroying those beans a normal process that happens or is that what is causing my NPE? These messages come up right before those errors happen.

Comment

It looks like you have spaces in your query definition between the colon and the variable name. Try removing those spaces.
            Code:
            FROM edu.ucr.c3.sap.domain.advising.AdvisorUser as user
            	    WHERE user.deptId =: deptID
            	    AND user.advisorUserid =: advisorUserid

Comment

Awesome man that did the trick. As soon as i fixed that a couple real syntax errors started showing up...i fixed them and everything deploys fine. You would think that that spacing would be considered a syntax error, thus triggering a syntax exception but o well.

Thanks alot man!!

Comment

I got this error because I had a ")" too many somewhere in my query.
                I found Netbeans editor very useful in visually highlighting matching "(" and ")"
                in finding the problem. Thanks.

Comment

I have nearly the same exception when I upgrade from Tomcat 7.0.16 to Tomcat 7.0.27. It was working on Tomcat 7.0.16, 7.0.19 but not working on Tomcat 7.0.22 ... 7.0.27. Could you please have a look at this error to see whether because of Tomcat or because I have done something wrong that is not acceptable in Tomcat 7.0.27? Thanks

2012-04-15 23:00:06,859 ERROR (org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader:307 ) - Context initialization failed
                  org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'browserBehaviourService': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Could not autowire field: private com.forumnomics.domain.dao.BrowserBehaviourDao com.sample.service.bowserBehaviour.BrowserBehaviou rServiceImpl.browserBehaviourDao; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'browserBehaviourDao': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Could not autowire field: protected org.hibernate.SessionFactory com.sample.domain.dao.DaoHibernateImpl.sessionFact ory; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'sessionFactory' defined in file [/bin/apache-tomcat-7.0.22/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes/applicationContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
                  at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autow iredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropert yValues(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java: 287)
                  at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAu towireCapableBeanFactory.java:1106)
                  at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAu towireCapableBeanFactory.java:517)
                  at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAuto wireCapableBeanFactory.java:456)
                  at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:2 94)
                  at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultS ingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingleton BeanRegistry.java:225)
                  at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:291 )
                  at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:193)
                  at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultL istableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(Defaul tListableBeanFactory.java:585)
                  at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplic ationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(Abstr actApplicationContext.java:913)
                  at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplic ationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.ja va:464)
                  at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.conf igureAndRefreshWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader .java:384)
                  at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.init WebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:283)
                  at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListe ner.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java: 111)
                  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerS tart(StandardContext.java:4723)
                  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext$1.call(St andardContext.java:5226)
                  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext$1.call(St andardContext.java:5221)
                  at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Futu reTask.java:334)
                  at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.jav a:166)
                  at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker( ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
                  at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
                  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
                  Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Could not autowire field: private com.sample.domain.dao.BrowserBehaviourDao com.sample.service.bowserBehaviour.BrowserBehaviou rServiceImpl.browserBehaviourDao; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'browserBehaviourDao': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Could not autowire field: protected org.hibernate.SessionFactory com.sample.domain.dao.DaoHibernateImpl.sessionFact ory; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'sessionFactory' defined in file [/bin/apache-tomcat-7.0.22/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes/applicationContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
                  at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autow iredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$AutowiredFieldElem ent.inject(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.ja va:506)
                  at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Injec tionMetadata.inject(InjectionMetadata.java:87)
                  at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autow iredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropert yValues(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java: 284)
                  ... 21 more

Comment

More on error message

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'browserBehaviourDao': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Could not autowire field: protected org.hibernate.SessionFactory com.sample.domain.dao.DaoHibernateImpl.sessionFact ory; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'sessionFactory' defined in file [/bin/apache-tomcat-7.0.22/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes/applicationContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
                    at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autow iredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropert yValues(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java: 287)
                    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAu towireCapableBeanFactory.java:1106)
                    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAu towireCapableBeanFactory.java:517)
                    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAuto wireCapableBeanFactory.java:456)
                    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:2 94)
                    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultS ingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingleton BeanRegistry.java:225)
                    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:291 )
                    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:193)
                    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultL istableBeanFactory.findAutowireCandidates(DefaultL istableBeanFactory.java:848)
                    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultL istableBeanFactory.doResolveDependency(DefaultList ableBeanFactory.java:790)
                    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultL istableBeanFactory.resolveDependency(DefaultListab leBeanFactory.java:707)
                    at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autow iredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$AutowiredFieldElem ent.inject(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.ja va:478)
                    ... 23 more
                    Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Could not autowire field: protected org.hibernate.SessionFactory com.sample.domain.dao.DaoHibernateImpl.sessionFact ory; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'sessionFactory' defined in file [/bin/apache-tomcat-7.0.22/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes/applicationContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
                    at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autow iredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$AutowiredFieldElem ent.inject(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.ja va:506)
                    at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Injec tionMetadata.inject(InjectionMetadata.java:87)
                    at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autow iredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropert yValues(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java: 284)
                    ... 34 more
                    Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'sessionFactory' defined in file [/bin/apache-tomcat-7.0.22/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes/applicationContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
                    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1455)
                    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAu towireCapableBeanFactory.java:519)
                    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultL istableBeanFactory.findAutowireCandidates(DefaultL istableBeanFactory.java:848)
                    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultL istableBeanFactory.doResolveDependency(DefaultList ableBeanFactory.java:790)
                    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultL istableBeanFactory.resolveDependency(DefaultListab leBeanFactory.java:707)
                    at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autow iredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$AutowiredFieldElem ent.inject(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.ja va:478)
                    ... 36 more
                    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
                    at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.JdbcServicesImp l.configure(JdbcServicesImpl.java:209)
                    at org.hibernate.service.internal.StandardServiceRegi stryImpl.configureService(StandardServiceRegistryI mpl.java:75)
                    at org.hibernate.service.internal.AbstractServiceRegi stryImpl.initializeService(AbstractServiceRegistry Impl.java:159)
                    at org.hibernate.service.internal.AbstractServiceRegi stryImpl.getService(AbstractServiceRegistryImpl.ja va:131)
                    at org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory.buildSettings(Se ttingsFactory.java:71)
                    at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSettingsInter nal(Configuration.java:2270)
                    at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSettings(Conf iguration.java:2266)
                    at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSessionFactor y(Configuration.java:1735)
                    at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSessionFactor y(Configuration.java:1775)
                    at org.springframework.orm.hibernate4.LocalSessionFac toryBuilder.buildSessionFactory(LocalSessionFactor yBuilder.java:184)
                    at org.springframework.orm.hibernate4.LocalSessionFac toryBean.afterPropertiesSet(LocalSessionFactoryBea n.java:314)
                    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(Abstr actAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1514)
                    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1452)
                    ... 46 more

Comment

Working...
                    X