Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TreeCache and Hibernate

Hello ,

I am using treeCache for hibernate. For that i have a jtaTransactionManager usign jotm for userTransaction .

The problem is that i have problems with lazy loading and TreeCache when a lock timeout occurrs.

It's not possible to use lazy hibernate objects and TreeCache correctly? Seems that once the error occurs subsecuent calls goes bad.

Thank you for reading me.

Exception trace:

org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.HibernateSystem Exception: org.jboss.util.NestedRuntimeException: could not initialize proxy - the owning Session was closed; - nested throwable: (org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: could not initialize proxy - the owning Session was closed); nested exception is org.hibernate.cache.CacheException: org.jboss.util.NestedRuntimeException: could not initialize proxy - the owning Session was closed; - nested throwable: (org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: could not initialize proxy - the owning Session was closed)
    org.hibernate.cache.CacheException: org.jboss.util.NestedRuntimeException: could not initialize proxy - the owning Session was closed; - nested throwable: (org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: could not initialize proxy - the owning Session was closed)
    at org.hibernate.cache.TreeCache.read(TreeCache.java: 57)
    at org.hibernate.cache.TransactionalCache.put(Transac tionalCache.java:45)
    at org.hibernate.engine.TwoPhaseLoad.initializeEntity (TwoPhaseLoad.java:126)
    at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.initializeEntitiesAndC ollections(Loader.java:530)
    at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doQuery(Loader.java:43 6)
    at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doQueryAndInitializeNo nLazyCollections(Loader.java:218)
    at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doList(Loader.java:159 3)
    at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.list(Loader.java:1577)
    at org.hibernate.loader.criteria.CriteriaLoader.list( CriteriaLoader.java:111)
    at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.list(SessionImpl.ja va:1322)
    at org.hibernate.impl.CriteriaImpl.list(CriteriaImpl. java:300)

You can probably get better advices on Hibernate forums.

Comment

Working...
    X