Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Spring core course dependency's repository does not exist anymore? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring core course dependency's repository does not exist anymore?

Hello,

Last year i did the core course from Spring. At that course i received a very good book named "Core Spring Student lecture manual" + exercises book. The problem is that after houres of suffering i still not managed to get the examples(solutions) runnable.

I have two options:
    -First i tryed to import all the projects into STS and intellij and i try to build them with Maven.

I also added all the dependency's manualy to my local repostirory but i get two errors

This repository does not exist anymore:
    Code:
    <url>https://tbits.springsource.com/repository/snapshot</url>
    and when i remove that repository in the pom.xml maven it complained that he can't find the parent project.

Code:
    <parent>
    		<groupId>com.springsource.training.common</groupId>
    		<artifactId>abstractContainerProject</artifactId>
    		<version>1.1.7.RELEASE</version>
    	</parent>
    -As second i tryed to remove all the maven part and i just added the library's one by one manually to the projects the code compiles fine than but the problem is that the unit tests are nut running i get a stack trace "java.lang.exception" no runnable methods found.

For me i doesn't mather if it works with maven or manually as long as i can run the tests / compile its ok.

Is there anyone who also had problem with this?

Thanks anyway!
Working...
X