Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
need help making spring and iBatis work in JBoss 5.1 - getting exception Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help making spring and iBatis work in JBoss 5.1 - getting exception

hello all,

i am converting older webshere, spring and ibatis services to jboss 5.1.

i have my web services deployed but when i fire my test calls (using soapUI) at the service, i get the following error

Code:
    12:55:58,156 INFO  [STDOUT] 12:55:58,155 ERROR [MembershipService] Caught Throwable while processing lookupMemberships, request: com.sears.hs.subscription.service.request.LookupRequest@13428df StackTrace:                                                                  
            at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:318)                                                                                                                                                                         
            at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:198)
            at $Proxy355.getConnection(Unknown Source)
            at org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceTransactionManager.doBegin(DataSourceTransactionManager.java:200)
            at org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.getTransaction(AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.java:374)
            at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspectSupport.createTransactionIfNecessary(TransactionAspectSupport.java:263)
            at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:101)
            at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
            at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
            at $Proxy357.lookupMemberships(Unknown Source)
            at com.sears.hs.subscription.service.MembershipService.lookupMemberships(MembershipService.java:95)
            at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

Hello

That is the complete error stack trace?.

Something is wrong with

at com.sears.hs.subscription.service.MembershipService.lookupMemberships(MembershipService.java:95)

BTW Spring 3 should work with MyBatis now, Ibatis has moved to be Mybatis

Comment

hello,

thank you for the reply - much appreciated. i am an newbie with Spring and have never posted to this forum.

no - this is not the complete stack trace.

when i CnP'd the entire stack trace - i received an error message that i had exceeded the maximum amount of characters for the posting.

i did manage to figure out what the issue was and wanted to share it.

the original code had all of the db2 libs packaged in the war file.

when i converted the code for deployment to jboss - i used the standard practice of deploying all of the libs to the $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/lib directory.

when i removed these libs from the .war file - the error went away.

thx again for replying to my post

mark

Originally posted by dr_pompeii View Post
      Hello

That is the complete error stack trace?.

Something is wrong with

BTW Spring 3 should work with MyBatis now, Ibatis has moved to be Mybatis

Comment

Working...
      X