<dependency>
    			<groupId>org.springframework.data</groupId>
    			<artifactId>spring-data-jpa</artifactId>
    			<version>1.0.3.RELEASE</version>
    		</dependency>
    My Repository is:

Code:
    @Repository
    public interface JpaModelRepository extends JpaRepository<ModelEntity, Integer> {

//public ModelEntity findByName(String modelNameSample);
    }
    My Entity is:

Code:
    @Entity
    @Table (name = "moto_model")
    public class ModelEntity implements GenericId<Integer>, Serializable {

@Column (name = "name_tx")
    	private String name;
    	public String getName() {
    		return name;
    	}

public void setName(String name) {
    		this.name = name;
    	}

I am trying to define custom query findByName(...);

When I un-comment that line in repository, I have this error in tomcat:

Code:
    Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'jpaModelRepository': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.springframework.data.repository.query.parser.Part.getProperty()Lorg/springframework/data/repository/query/parser/Property;
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.doGetObjectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:149)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.getObjectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:102)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getObjectForBeanInstance(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1442)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:305)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:193)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.findAutowireCandidates(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:876)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.doResolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:818)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.resolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:735)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$AutowiredFieldElement.inject(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:478)
    	... 51 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.springframework.data.repository.query.parser.Part.getProperty()Lorg/springframework/data/repository/query/parser/Property;
    	at org.springframework.data.jpa.repository.query.JpaQueryCreator.toPredicate(JpaQueryCreator.java:163)
    	at org.springframework.data.jpa.repository.query.JpaQueryCreator.create(JpaQueryCreator.java:95)
    	at org.springframework.data.jpa.repository.query.JpaQueryCreator.create(JpaQueryCreator.java:49)
    	at org.springframework.data.repository.query.parser.AbstractQueryCreator.createCriteria(AbstractQueryCreator.java:109)
    	at org.springframework.data.repository.query.parser.AbstractQueryCreator.createQuery(AbstractQueryCreator.java:88)
    	at org.springframework.data.repository.query.parser.AbstractQueryCreator.createQuery(AbstractQueryCreator.java:73)
    	at org.springframework.data.jpa.repository.query.PartTreeJpaQuery$QueryPreparer.<init>(PartTreeJpaQuery.java:102)
    	at org.springframework.data.jpa.repository.query.PartTreeJpaQuery.<init>(PartTreeJpaQuery.java:59)
    	at org.springframework.data.jpa.repository.query.JpaQueryLookupStrategy$CreateQueryLookupStrategy.resolveQuery(JpaQueryLookupStrategy.java:93)
    	at org.springframework.data.jpa.repository.query.JpaQueryLookupStrategy$AbstractQueryLookupStrategy.resolveQuery(JpaQueryLookupStrategy.java:71)
    	at org.springframework.data.repository.core.support.RepositoryFactorySupport$QueryExecutorMethodInterceptor.<init>(RepositoryFactorySupport.java:269)
    	at org.springframework.data.repository.core.support.RepositoryFactorySupport.getRepository(RepositoryFactorySupport.java:142)
    	at org.springframework.data.repository.core.support.RepositoryFactoryBeanSupport.getObject(RepositoryFactoryBeanSupport.java:114)
    	at org.springframework.data.repository.core.support.RepositoryFactoryBeanSupport.getObject(RepositoryFactoryBeanSupport.java:38)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.doGetObjectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:142)
    	... 59 more
    To be honest I tried different versions of data-jpa and data-mongo libraries but I had other errors.

My question is: what to do in order to fix my issue?

Thank you,
    Mircea

On github, there is a project from Spring Data about multiple Spring Data modules in one project, and how you have to use tested combination of versions

https://github.com/SpringSource/spri...ultistore-test

Then look at the pom.xml to see the release profile to release combinations. there are others in the pom too.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by bytor99999 View Post
      On github, there is a project from Spring Data about multiple Spring Data modules in one project, and how you have to use tested combination of versions

https://github.com/SpringSource/spri...ultistore-test

Then look at the pom.xml to see the release profile to release combinations. there are others in the pom too.

Mark

Thank you very much Mark. You pointed me on right direction.

Comment

Generally the current milestone/release candidate releases are compatible already so that the next GAs will be.

Comment

Working...
        X