Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Several issues with "adding custom behaviour to all repositories" in spring data jpa Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by balteo View Post
    .<init>() just refers to the default constructor of the class.
    OOPS. My bad. What are the other dependencies of your project? I am wondering if this could be an dependency management issue. It is kind of desperate but I cannot figure out any other reason for this.

Comment

I'll have to do without my GlobalRepository for now... Thanks a lot for your time anyway. I appreciate.

Comment

I finally found the reason for this exception: I had forgotten to mark the intermediate interface as @NoRepositoryBean. That solved it.
        P.S. I mistakenly filed a bug here https://jira.springsource.org/browse/DATAJPA-234 and realized the bug was on my side.

Comment

Good the hear that you figured out what the problem was

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

Solution Verified

Originally posted by balteo View Post
              Thanks!!

Same problem here. Just forgot @NoRepositoryBean. When you find the solution and you understand it you keep asking you self why didn't I think of it!! Maybe the annotation should be also included in the example in the reference documentation instead of the note.

I realy don't like this double-interface creation (one resolved by QueryDSL and one containing custom quries) for using both QuerDSL power and custom implementations. I wish there was a way creating only one interface and only one implementation class...

Comment

Working...
              X