Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hibenate, Dao and Spring setup

Hi All

I am having trouble with the way I have developed and deployed my Hibernate and Spring application.

Firstly i created a project that contains all my hibernate application code. So this includes my hbm.xml files, the generated pojo's, and my dao objects.
    I have also configured a dao.xml file that contains all the dao objects that are available, the hibernate session, and the data source.

Secondly I created a seperate web project that uses the first project. This works correctly.

Now I need to create a third project that also makes use of the dao project. But now I run into issues. It turns out that they are both using the same instance of the dao project.

I do include the dao.jar in each seperate web application, but when I make changes to dao, the first web app's instance is used.

Have I set this up correctly? Is this the way to work with Hibernate and Spring?

Any help would be apreciated.

Thanks in advance
    Jeff Singer

Jeff,

This seems more like a generic build process issue than a Spring/Hibernate issue. You might be better looking for support based on your toolset (Ant etc.).

Rgds
    Rod

Comment

Working...
    X