• Show
Clear All

• AnnotationSessionFactoryBean and Hibernate 3.1 RC3

Using:
    Spring 1.26
    Hibernate 3.1 RC2 -> RC3
    Hibernate Annotations 3.1 beta 6

Hey,

i'm not sure if it's a problem of Spring's AnnotationSessionFactoryBean class with the the Hibernate 3.1 RC3, but when i change the jar of Hibernate 3.1 RC2 to RC3, i get this exception:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption:
    Error creating bean with name 'sessionFactory' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/daoContext.xml]:
    Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
    org.hibernate.cfg.Mappings.<init>(Ljava/util/Map;Ljava/util/Map;Ljava/util/Map;Ljava/util/Map;Ljava/util/Map;Ljava/util/Map;Ljava/util/Map;Ljava/util/List;Ljava/util/List;Lorg/hibernate/cfg/NamingStrategy;Ljava/util/Map;Ljava/util/Map;Ljava/util/Map;Ljava/util/ListV

<bean id="sessionFactory" class="org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.annotati on.AnnotationSessionFactoryBean">
    <property name="dataSource" ref="dataSource"/>
    <property name="annotatedClasses">
    <list>
    <value>de.pickert.db.model.UserDbBean</value>
    </list>
    </property>
    </bean>

Anybody else this issue?

I think this is not a spring problem but a hibernate issue - the annotations version doesn't fit to the hibernate version

in order to get it running i downloaded the hibernatetools -- unzipped them and did a search on all jars

Comment

Working...
    X