Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Adding where clauses dinamically from database with AOP and myBatis Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding where clauses dinamically from database with AOP and myBatis

Hello,

We are using MyBatis 3.0.3 & Spring 3.0.5 in our project.

We are trying to implement data level security through a table which stores where clauses (userid < 200, active == true, ...).

So, the problem comes when we want to add a clause to a select query dinamically in execution time.

We are thinking about the possibility of using Spring AOP but we are not sure if it is possible or not, if it is a good solution and appart from that we don't know how to implement it.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks in advance,

Silvia.

What do you mean with

So, the problem comes when we want to add a clause to a select query dinamically in execution time.
    Could you post your code? how are your trying to get and send these dynamic values to MyBatis?

Comment

Thank you very much for your interest.

I am going to try to explain the problem in more detail:

I am developing a security application where admin users can define clauses in a table so as to some users can't access to certain information.

For example, the application can send this query to the database:

SELECT * FROM OBJECTS WHERE ACTIVE = 'TRUE'

And, on the other hand, the user who is logged in the application, can have a restrictive clause in the table OBJECTS like this:

WHERE APPLICATION != SECURITY_APP.

So, the big issue is that we will have to add more conditions to the SELECT query we are processing.

I don't know if I could use aspects to add the additional clause to the SELECT query.

Thanks in advance,

Silvia.

Comment

Working...
      X