X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to locate Spring NamespaceHandler for spring-jpa.xsd

I am running Spring Data JPA with Helios and Tomcat and I am getting an error message when trying to run the tomcat server from within Helios:

org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefi nitionParsingException: Configuration problem: Unable to locate Spring NamespaceHandler for XML schema namespace [http://www.springframework.org/schema/data/jpa]
    Offending resource: ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring/repositories.xml]

I have the spring-data-jpa-1.0.0.M1.jar, spring-data-common-core-1.0.0.M2.jar and spring-data-commons-apsects-1.0.0..M2.jar all in the dir .metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/wtpwebapps/MyApp/WEB-INF/lib

This was working last week so I am unclear as to what has changed and why it does not work now.

Thanks

Hello

1) Use code tags
    2) I am confused

Code:
    I have the spring-data-jpa-1.0.0.M1.jar, 
    spring-data-common-core-1.0.0.M2.jar and 
    spring-data-commons-apsects-1.0.0..M2.jar all in the dir
     .metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/wtpwebapps/MyApp/WEB-INF/lib 
    Are you working with Maven?, if not OK, you jars files should be located within the lib directory, wondered why you have the red path, I think is wrong

Did realize yourself such path is a temporal (tmp0)

Comment

wtp work with the 'red' path, so it's ok

Have you tried to update the spring-data-jpa version to 1.0.0.M2 ?

Comment

I was pointing out how in Eclipse with Tomcat the needed jars are present in the working directory for the project. The problem has been resolved for now though the means of resolution is a little unclear.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X