Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Facet Dynamic Web Module version 3.0 is not supported

Hi all,

Ok so i made this web application of internet banking from tutorials on the internet. The software used are as under:

1) SpringSource Tool Suite (Version: 2.6.0.RELEASE Build Id: 201103161000)
    2) Tomcat (apache-tomcat-7.0.8)

The tutorial went smooth and all was good. Suddenly I decided to check how the application behaves under different application servers. I started with Jboss 4.2

When i created the new server in STS the IDE was not allowing me to add the project. I dint know why. I upgraded the version to Jboss 5.0

The same thing occured and i got this error while adding "Project Facet Dynamic Web Module version 3.0 is not supported"

Can anyone help me here. I think that is some problem with the version.

tank you

mike

I guess you use servlet3.0 wich is not available in JBoss until v6 or 7 (i don't know exactly)

Comment

hi

Thank you for your reply...

Yes you are right Jboss 6 worked as i was using servlet 3.0.

But there is a problem. I am now able to add the project into the Jboss 6/Eclipse Indigo but it is not allowing me to publish.

I installed the Jboss Tools (AS) into the Eclipse Indigo(3.7) and then used the Jboss 6 community to add the new server (New>Server) but when i right click and say publish it gives me this error

"An internal error occurred during: "Publishing to JBoss 6.0 Runtime Server...".
      org/jboss/ide/eclipse/as/core/extensions/events/ServerLog"

Any Idea on this?

Thank you once again for your help

Mike

Comment

You will have to google a little bit on this one... or ask directly on eclipse / Jboss forum...

Comment

Working...
        X