Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Application server specific bean creation for security,how to leverage @Configuration Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application server specific bean creation for security,how to leverage @Configuration

So a little back ground, we have incorporated Spring Kerberos security into our application.

It works great in sun java. To make it work for WEbsphere, which uses IBM jre we use the containers KErberos mechanism.

What this means is we have 2 sets of beans for security which are container specific.

Two sets of filter string which are container specific.

Is it possible to use @COnfiguration for some part of security config and then use XML for the common part.

What if some of the beans need to be created only if container type is JBoss and other when container type is Websphere.Can we do any sort of conditional logic using @Configuration.

Also if the java class annotated with @COnfiguration, refers to other beans defined in regular xml files how can it reference them. I see there is something called @ImportResource, but I am not sure how to use it.

DO we have any examples/tutorials on how I can use @Configuration and import beans from an xml file.

Thanks,
    Zoharat
Working...
X