Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to put an object into spring context as a spring bean ?

Hello,

I'd like to put an object (the currently running ant task) into a spring context so that it can be injected into beans (to use ant console logging).

I've setup a StaticApplicationContext and use it as parent context to load my beans from an XML context-definition, so that it can be used as a dependency from beans definitions.

How can I register my object in the static context ?

Re: how to put an object into spring context as a spring bea

Originally posted by ndeloof
    Hello,

I'd like to put an object (the currently running ant task) into a spring context so that it can be injected into beans (to use ant console logging).
    Do you run a single task? Or will multiple tasks run in the scope of a single applicationcontext?

And I think you should tell more about your requirements/problem because they are a littlebit unusual.

Comment

I've found the solution :
      Code:
      StaticApplicationContext ctx = new StaticApplicationContext();
      ctx.getDefaultListableBeanFactory().registerSingleton("log", this);
      Just for info, my tool uses commons-logging and is Spring based for IoC. I'm writting an ANT task to run it (in fact, a maven plugin)

commons-logging doesn't redirect logs to ANT console, so I've made my ant task implement Log interface and put it into spring context. I've added to my beans a 'setLog(Log)' method, so I can replace the logger commons-logging has set.

Using this, my beans get the "Ant console redirect" Log and I get my debugs on console.

Comment

Working...
      X