Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real pagination in spring web flow and richfaces

Hi,

I'm using spring webflow and richfaces and I'm trying to implement real pagination. I have a class for my table that extends SerializableDataModel and overrides all the methods and it works with spring configuration with annotations:

Code:
    @Component("contractsPaginationDataModel")
    @Scope(proxyMode = ScopedProxyMode.TARGET_CLASS, value = "request")
    public class PaginationDataModel extends SerializableDataModel {
    private Long currentId;
    	private int rowIndex;
    	private transient Map<Long, BaseEntity> wrappedData = new HashMap<Long, BaseEntity>();
    	private List<Long> wrappedKeys = null;
    	private Long rowCount;

@Autowired
    	private BaseService contractsService;
    }
    I have many tables in my project and I don't want to have a class for every single one, so I tried to do the configuration with xml where I can inject different service for every table. My problem is that the tables are in pages that use spring web flow and with xml configuration I always get exception that something is not serializable: org.springframework.aop.aspectj.annotation.Instant iationModelAwarePointcutAdvisorImpl or org.apache.log4j.Logger

First of all I don't know why it should be serialized, since it's in request scope. How can I make it not to serialize?

If it has to be serialized after all it worked with the annotation @Scope(proxyMode = ScopedProxyMode.TARGET_CLASS). What's its equivalent in xml? I couldn't find it.
Working...
X