Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Transaction problem in service

Hello,

i have an strange issue with my applicationContext and hope someone can give me a hint to solve my problem.

I have a service inteface with an service method that i want to be scheduled.
    Code:
    public inteface MyService {
        String BEAN_NAME = "myService";
       void doWork();
    }
    And thats my implementation:
    Code:
    @Service(MyService.BEAN_NAME)
    @Transactional(propagation = Propagation.SUPPORTS)
    public class MyServiceImpl implements MyService {

@Transactional(propagation = Propagation.REQUIRED)
       @Scheduled(cron = "*/15 * 7-19 * * *")
       @Override
       public void doWork() {
       }
    }
    This servicemethod was executed until yesterday in an transaction like defined every 15 seconds. I don't know what I changed but I have the problem that the method isn't in a transaction. If I analyse the stacktrace when I have an breakpoint in the method, I see that the method isn't going through the TransactionInterception. And I don't know why or what I had changed.

I was so desperated that I made a copy of the implementation (MyServiceImplClone) with exactly the same content with a different beanname. And what I don't understand that this clone version method passes the TransactionInterceptor and is invoked in a transaction.

When I don't bind the original Service to the applicationContext then I have the same problmes with the copy service again.

Can anyone explain or give a hint about this? I don't really know what I changed or what the problem is.

please post your application context

Comment

Working...
    X