X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DTD Resolver for CastorMarshaller

I have an application deployed on a restricted site (no internet access), and I am hitting a problem where castor tries to access the public DTD. I would like to validate against the DTD if possible - but if I need to turn this off I will.

After a little googling a DTDResolver seems to be a good candidate for a solution, however I cannot see where I can set the property on the spring framework castor marshaller.

I'm sure my problem is trivial and lot's of people have hit this before, but it doesn't seem obvious in the documentation.

I was kind of expecting there to be a bean that I could configure with internal references for external resources - but I seem to have drawn a blank on this as well.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

EntityResolver not available

after following the code it does look like a hole in spring. For those applications that use the templates it uses an oxm marshaller, these instantiate a basic castor Marshaller, therefore bypassing the ability to set an EntityResolver.

Is this correct? This seems to be a basic problem - i must be missing something obvious.

It looks like the spring context loading allows the spring.schemas properties file to be used to provide references. I would have expected a similar ability for web calls.

Comment

Working...
    X