Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Failed to deploy ear on jboss - AsyncAnnotationBeanPostProcessor issue Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed to deploy ear on jboss - AsyncAnnotationBeanPostProcessor issue

Hi All,

I got the following error message while deploying ear file in jboss ...

Configuration problem: Only one AsyncAnnotationBeanPostProcessor may exist within the context

Our J2EE application has one web module (Adobe Flex, Spring BlazeDS Integration) and three more modules (service.jar, persistence.jar, domain.jar).

Everything is packaged in EAR file. Web module is packaged in WAR file and all dependencies required by web module are located under WEB-INF\lib folder of the web module.

The EAR file was successfully deployed many times up until the point where we decided to introduce some scheduled tasks (service.jar) to the project. We use @Scheduled annotation on some methods and <task:annotation-driven /> tag in the spring context file.

We do not use @Async annotation anywhere in the code so the error message is a little confusing.

I suspected that Spring BlazeDS has something to do with it so i decided to create a separate RAR file (service / persistence / domain) without Adobe Flex / BlazeDS staff and it was deployed fine and scheduled tasks are working fine.

We want to deploy scheduled tasks as part of EAR file and not as a separate RAR file. I would really appreciate any help on this subject.

Thanks,
    Eugene
Working...
X