Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
performance issues due to use of reflection API in dependency injection Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• performance issues due to use of reflection API in dependency injection

I am using Spring DI in domain objects using @Configurable and @Resource annotations. The rate of domain object creation is very high in my app. Since DI uses reflection, I have found that it results in high memory usage and high GC. I have confirmed this using java heap tool. This impacts the performance of the system and I am forced to change the design.

I came across the suggestion provided in
    http://blog.springsource.com/2008/01...ction-feature/
    regarding the use of AbstractInterfaceDrivenDependencyInjectionAspect to bypass reflection.

Kindly note that I have a large variety of such domain objects which are created frequently and it is not possible to specify all the attributes to be injected by Spring, in a configureBean() as the list varies.

Has anyone faced similar performance issues. Is yes, kindly share any resolution ideas.

I would appreciate your advice in this regard.

Thanks
    RK7

use @Component on your beans and do component-scanning, then use @Autowired on public setter methods. This way, Spring won't need to use reflection to dependency inject beans into other beans.

Comment

Working...
    X