Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot create inner bean

Hi,

i am trying to reference an inner bean i.e. a bean refers a bean that is referring another bean. the inner bean (the third bean is not getting referenced).

I am using <import resource="classpath:........."/> in the first bean to refer the second bean and the second bean in using the same to refer the third bean.

Getting the following error --

nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'com.abcd.efg.dataCleanser.configuration.impl.prop erty.PropertyCleanserConfigParser#497934': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Could not autowire field: private com.abcd.efg.services.config.ConfigurationService com.abcd.efg.dataCleanser.configuration.impl.prope rty.PropertyCleanserConfigParser.configService; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefini tionException: No matching bean of type [com.abcd.efg.services.config.ConfigurationService] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Aut owired(required=true)}

Can you post your applicationContext?

Comment

Working...
    X