Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by litius View Post
    @navid,

a "taskScheduler" is a regular Spring's "<task:scheduler>" and "org.gitpod.scheduler.trigger.DurationTrigger" is a custom trigger. You can simply grab it form sources on github.

If you want to pass "auctionID" as a runtime parameter, you can just rebuild the Runnable on the fly using the info from the (e.g. "shipUbuntuDvdTask") bean.

Check the sources / tests for more examples. Let me know if you need a JAR, or you can just grab the sources, that is fine too.

/Anatoly
    Can you please give me detailed information regarding which steps I should take if I want to pass parameters at Run-Time while scheduling a job?

Comment

Originally posted by litius View Post
      @navid,

Whenever you use Spring's TaskScheduler to schedule a task it follows a "java.util.concurrent.ScheduledExecutorService " convention and returns you a "java.util.concurrent.ScheduledFuture", which you can cancel as any java Future object.

So if you keep a reference to this ScheduledFuture within the Auction / Selling Item / etc.. you can cancel it at any time. And then reschedule the task in the same way you have scheduled it in the first place.

/Anatoly
      @Anatoly, I will really appreciate if you can guide me about "how to stop scheduler".. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Is there anyway I can implement Dynamic Scheduling (More like a CronTrigger which will be invoked based on the information stored in the database) ??

Comment

Working...
        X