Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CronTrigger property loading problem

Hello everyone!

I tried to configure CronTrigger's cronExpression property from a properties file, but still could not manage to do it.

here is what I tried, but everytime at the applicationContextLoading phase I ama getting exception about it.

Code:
    <bean id="propertyConfigurerTest" class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer">
            <property name="location">
                <value>classpath:quartz.properties</value>
            </property>
    </bean>
    <bean id="dailyReportNotificationTriggerTest" class="org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.CronTriggerBean">
    		<property name="jobDetail" ref="dailyReportNotificationJobTest" />
    		<property name="cronExpression" value="${quartz.cron.expression}"/>                    
    		<!--<property name="cronExpression" value="* */1 * * * ?" />        -->
    </bean>
    this is a maven project and every property file is in resources directory.
    but here is the error I got
    Code:
    Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Invalid bean definition with name 'dailyReportNotificationTriggerTest' defined in class path resource [applicationContext-reporter-test.xml]: Could not resolve placeholder 'quartz.cron.expression'
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer.processProperties(PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer.java:268)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyResourceConfigurer.postProcessBeanFactory(PropertyResourceConfigurer.java:75)
    	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(AbstractApplicationContext.java:553)
    	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(AbstractApplicationContext.java:527)
    	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:362)
    	at org.springframework.test.context.support.AbstractGenericContextLoader.loadContext(AbstractGenericContextLoader.java:84)
    	at org.springframework.test.context.support.AbstractGenericContextLoader.loadContext(AbstractGenericContextLoader.java:42)
    	at org.springframework.test.context.TestContext.loadApplicationContext(TestContext.java:173)
    	at org.springframework.test.context.TestContext.getApplicationContext(TestContext.java:197)
    also here is the configuration of the Test class currently that I am trying to run
    Code:
    @RunWith(SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.class)
    @ContextConfiguration(locations = { "/applicationContext-test.xml" })
    public class NotificationServiceTest extends AbstractJUnit4SpringContextTests {...}
    Kind Regars, Melh.

Its probably not seeing the properties file in the classpath. Where is the properties file? You could try using the absolute path to see if it works.

Comment

Working...
    X