Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to mix metadata and declaration to define JMX MBean

Hello,

I'm using commons-attribute annotations to setup my application mbean. It works fine.

My Spring contexte has 4 beans of the same class with different properties setting (those beans are connectors to other systems, configured with system URL, crendentials...)

I'd like to set those 4 beans as Mbeans using MBeanExporter. I cannot use metadata as objectname cannot be defined in class (I need 4 object names), but I'd like to annotate manageale operations (my class has lot's of inherited public methods and attributes that should not be used using JMX).

Is there any magic way to mix declarative MBeanExporter (using beans map) with metadataAssembler to define manageable operations ?

Thanks.

If I understand correctly, you want to use metadata to define the operations/attributes but you want to define the ObjectNames in the beans map. To do this, leave the configured ObjectNamingStrategy as the default and set the assembler to the metadata assembler. Turn off autodetection (which is the default) and then simply configure the beans map as you would normally.

Rob

Comment

Works fine, thanks !

Nico.

Comment

Working...
      X