X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IOException parsing XML document from ServletContext

I am quite a noob in Spring field. Here is my problem. I`m using Eclipse, and this problem occures when I try to run tests.

Code:
    org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOException parsing XML document from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]; nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not open ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]
    java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not open ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]
    	at org.springframework.web.context.support.ServletContextResource.getInputStream(ServletContextResource.java:92)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:144)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:99)
    	at org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:114)
    	at org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:82)
    	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:87)
    	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:264)
    	at org.springframework.web.context.support.AbstractRefreshableWebApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractRefreshableWebApplicationContext.java:131)
    	at com.humap.web.WebTestCase.setUp(WebTestCase.java:45)
    	at com.humap.service.BaseUserServiceTest.setUp(BaseUserServiceTest.java:21)
    	at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:125)
    	at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
    	at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
    	at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
    	at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)
    	at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
    	at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
    	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:478)
    	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:344)
    	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)
    File is in the directory, it is not corrupted, content is correct. Any advices for a noobie?

I`m using Eclipse, and this problem occures when I try to run tests
    For running integration tests, try using the org.springframework.test package

Comment

IOException parsing XML document from ServletContext

Being a server application, Sakai normally runs fully connected to the Internet. Until recently, however, it was only a requirement to be connected when Sakai was built, since code needed to be downloaded from Maven repositories. Once built, Sakai would run quite happily in a localhost, disconnected manner.

This is no longer the case. A new example of an OSP widget was introduced to the JSF module. Now, when Sakai starts up, this example is run and it attempts to validate various XML documents against schema residing on java.sun.com. Since, I am running Sakai offline, this validation fails. Worse, it seems to happen during Tomcat startup time. Validation generates an exception, which cases the JSF module to fail to load. This in turn causes all of Sakai to go down.

Comment

IOException parsing XML document from ServletContext

Hi,This is amazing but i dont have any more information about
        This is no longer the case. A new example of an OSP widget was introduced to the JSF module. Now, when Sakai starts up, this example is run and it attempts to validate various XML documents against schema residing on java.sun.com. Since, I am running Sakai offline, this validation fails. Worse, it seems to happen during Tomcat startup time. Validation generates an exception, which cases the JSF module to fail to load. This in turn causes all of Sakai to go down.

Comment

Use built in function to parse the document you want..

It will help..

Waiting for your kind reply

shae marks

Comment

Working...
          X