Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Load different spring-contexts in seperate Threads

Hi Everybody,

I developed such API for integration with different tiers

Now for each integration with tier X for example I just need to develop an integration module for that tier with some customization and overriding for some beans in the API module

Then, the integration context for tier X (tierX-integration-context.xml) will be loaded from a servlet context in web.xml

The problem is when I try to load integration context for another tier for example tierY-integration-context.xml

<context-param>
    <param-name>contextConfigLocation</param-name>
    <param-value>classpath*:/spring/tierX-integration-context.xml,classpath*:/spring/tierY-integration-context.xml</param-value>
    </context-param>

I got strange errors linked to extended beans from the API (that abstract bean are declared in the API and overridden by each integration module with the same id) while contexts initialization like:

A job configuration with this name [xyz-job] was already registered

So, what I want to do is to load each context in a separate Thread in order to guarantee complete independence between different contexts. is this possible with spring using some configuration ? I don't like to override the context loader.

Regards
    Abderrazzek

This question is probably a better candidate for StackOverflow, perhaps with the "spring" tag.

Could you post your question there?
    The forums are moving to stackoverflow, a page explaining all this will be available there in a few days: http://spring.io/questions

Comment

Working...
    X