Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
org.quartz.impl.StdScheduler cannot be cast to org.quartz.Scheduler Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• org.quartz.impl.StdScheduler cannot be cast to org.quartz.Scheduler

Hello all,

I'm using two projects in Oracle WebLogic server 11g, version 10.3.1.0.
    In one project I have configured Spring framework, and I have exported one of the spring beans (org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SchedulerFa ctoryBean) on the JNDI, and I wanted to use it from other project where is core of the whole aplication implemented with EJB 3.0. Spring version is 2.5.6, and Quartz version in core project is 1.6.0. I'm using this class for dynamic scheduling. I pick up successfully spring bean from JNDI, but when I try to cast it to org.quartz.impl.StdScheduler, I'm getting folowing exception:
    Code:
    java.lang.ClassCastException: org.quartz.impl.StdScheduler cannot be cast to org.quartz.Scheduler
            at com.ed.ted.archiving.schedulers.impl.ArchivingNoticeManagerBean.initArchivingNoticeScheduling(ArchivingNoticeManagerBean.java:61)
            at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
            at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
            at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
            at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
            at com.bea.core.repackaged.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:310)
            at com.bea.core.repackaged.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:182)
            at com.bea.core.repackaged.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:149)
            at com.bea.core.repackaged.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:131)
            at com.bea.core.repackaged.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:119)
            at com.bea.core.repackaged.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
            at com.bea.core.repackaged.springframework.jee.spi.MethodInvocationVisitorImpl.visit(MethodInvocationVisitorImpl.java:37)
            at 
    Does anyone have any idea how to resolve this problem?

Thanks,
    Ognjen.
Working...
X