X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deployment to jboss with injected configuration locks up

So I had my question regarding injecting the LocalSessionFactoryBean's configuration answered perfectly... and now there is another problem. Everything works great until I actually set the configuration object, and then the server locks up with this as the last thing in the log:

22:00:02,288 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def.TaskController.variableAcces ses -> JBPM_VARIABL
    EACCESS
    22:00:02,288 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.file.def.FileDefinition.processFiles -> JBPM_BYTEARRAY
    22:00:02,288 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance.runtimeActions -> JBPM_RUNTIMEACTI
    ON
    22:00:02,288 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance.instances -> JBPM_MODULEINSTANCE
    22:00:02,288 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.exe.Token.children -> JBPM_TOKEN
    22:00:02,298 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.exe.Token.comments -> JBPM_COMMENT
    22:00:02,298 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.context.exe.ContextInstance.tokenVariable Maps -> JBPM_TOKENV
    ARIABLEMAP
    22:00:02,298 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.context.exe.TokenVariableMap.variableInst ances -> JBPM_VARIA
    BLEINSTANCE
    22:00:02,298 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.SwimlaneInstance.pooledActor s -> JBPM_POOLEDACT
    OR
    22:00:02,308 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.TaskInstance.comments -> JBPM_COMMENT
    22:00:02,308 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.TaskMgmtInstance.swimlaneIns tances -> JBPM_SWIM
    LANEINSTANCE
    22:00:02,308 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.TaskMgmtInstance.taskInstanc es -> JBPM_TASKINST
    ANCE
    22:00:02,308 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def.TaskMgmtDefinition.swimlanes -> JBPM_SWIMLANE
    22:00:02,308 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def.TaskMgmtDefinition.tasks -> JBPM_TASK
    22:00:02,308 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.logging.log.CompositeLog.children -> JBPM_LOG
    22:00:02,318 INFO [Configuration] processing association property references
    22:00:02,318 INFO [Configuration] processing foreign key constraints
    22:00:02,439 INFO [ConnectionProviderFactory] Initializing connection provider: org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.Loca
    lDataSourceConnectionProvider

As you can see, my classes are all mapping perfectly, and then for some reason a LocalDataSourceConnectionProvider is getting set up. Why? I am setting the datasource on the session factory as a datasource from JNDI. Config file below:

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE beans PUBLIC "-//SPRING//DTD BEAN//EN"
    "http&#58;//www.springframework.org/dtd/spring-beans.dtd">
    <beans>
        <!--  our jndi datasource -->
    	<bean id="dataSource"
    		class="org.springframework.jndi.JndiObjectFactoryBean">
    		<property name="jndiName">
    			<value>java&#58;/hitDS</value>
    		</property>
    	</bean>

<!--  create the session factory with the correct dialect with our datasource -->
    	<bean id="sessionFactory" name="sessionFactory"
    		class="org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.LocalSessionFactoryBean">
    		<property name="dataSource">
    			<ref bean="dataSource" />
    		</property>
    		<property name="hibernateProperties">
    			<props>
    				<prop key="hibernate.dialect">
    					org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect
    				</prop>
    			  <!--<prop key="hibernate.show_sql">
    			  	true
    			  </prop>-->
    			</props>
    		</property>
    		<property name="mappingDirectoryLocations">
    			<list>
    				<value>classpath&#58;/com/sourceallies/hit/model</value>
    				<value>classpath&#58;/org/jbpm/graph/def</value>
    				<value>classpath&#58;/org/jbpm/instantiation</value>
    				<value>classpath&#58;/org/jbpm/graph/node</value>
    				<value>classpath&#58;/org/jbpm/graph/action</value>
    				<value>classpath&#58;/org/jbpm/context/def</value>
    				<value>classpath&#58;/org/jbpm/taskmgmt/def</value>
    				<value>classpath&#58;/org/jbpm/module/def</value>
    				<value>classpath&#58;/org/jbpm/bytes</value>
    				<value>classpath&#58;/org/jbpm/file/def</value>
    				<value>classpath&#58;/org/jbpm/scheduler/def</value>
    				<value>classpath&#58;/org/jbpm/graph/exe</value>
    				<value>classpath&#58;/org/jbpm/module/exe</value>
    				<value>classpath&#58;/org/jbpm/context/exe</value>
    				<value>classpath&#58;/org/jbpm/taskmgmt/exe</value>
    				<value>classpath&#58;/org/jbpm/scheduler/exe</value>
    				<value>classpath&#58;/org/jbpm/logging/log</value>
    				<value>classpath&#58;/org/jbpm/graph/log</value>
    				<value>classpath&#58;/org/jbpm/context/log</value>
    				<value>classpath&#58;/org/jbpm/taskmgmt/log</value>
    				<!--  jbpm mappings -->
    			</list>
    		</property>
    	</bean>

<!--  the bean that produces JbpmSessionFactories inside the app -->
    	 <bean id="jbpmSessionFactoryBean"
    		class="com.sourceallies.hit.process.JbpmSessionFactoryBean">
    		<property name="configuration">
    			<ref bean="config"/>
    		</property>
    	</bean>

<bean id="config" class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.MethodInvokingFactoryBean"> 
       		<property name="targetObject"><ref bean="sessionFactory"/></property> 
       		<property name="targetMethod"><value>getConfiguration</value></property> 
     	</bean>
    so what am I doing wrong? I tried to use the &amp;sessionFactory with a <ref local="&amp;sessionFactory"/> and I kept getting sax parse exceptions, but reffing the bean this way works. Or at least it parses and appears to wire things up and them it fails... what gives now? Sorry to keep posting newb questions, but this is killing me. Thanks again?[/code]

Nevermind...

I was looking in the wrong place ALLTOGETHER. I had installed some new software over dinner that wreaked havoc with the local database... I'm back to trying again with the suggested config. I'll post again if I still have failure...

Comment

Re: deployment to jboss with injected configuration locks up

Originally posted by stibrian
      so what am I doing wrong? I tried to use the &amp;sessionFactory with a <ref local="&amp;sessionFactory"/> and I kept getting sax parse exceptions
      Please note that you have to use <ref bean="&amp;sessionFactory"/>.
      The "local" alternative does not work, since no such bean id actually exists within the document.

Regards,
      Andreas

Comment

Working...
      X